Sunday, October 24, 2010

~Love Among The Ruins~



You and I my love
alone on Mykonos
adrift in the Aegean
the land of Gods

in this place of magic
of myths and lovers
I dream of your kiss
and all fades away

how I have longed to be with you
man of my heart, my desires
making love among the ruins
in a land time forgot

years spent only seeing you from afar
wondering if what I felt
was more than just a fantasy...
waiting, hoping, my dreams only of you

and now as the sun fades into night
my heartbeat quickens
as you approach
walking along the beach
anticipation in your eyes

so long I have waited to feel
your lips upon my skin
to feel your love within me
to share this unearthly connection
that is ours alone

though we are older
our hearts and souls are young
determined this night
to consummate a love
long overdue

you take me in your arms
the Greco moon above us
the breezes calling
our passions wild
as the roaring of the sea

the rain beats down upon us
as the thunder rumbles
high into the mountains
the roaring seas
move as one with earth
as we move upon her

You my Adonis,
I your Aphrodite
two souls lost to others
now found as one
as we dance
barefoot in the sand


alone on Mykonos
adrift in the Aegean
at last we taste
the wine of life
aged like us
and sweet
as our long lost love.

"Σε αγαπάω"

(I love you)

No comments: