Wednesday, September 18, 2013

~Longings~



Softly he passes by
His perfectly shaped feet
Caressing the ground he walks on...

His body firm, smooth
Glistening against the reflection
Of the river bank where I lay, waiting...

The scent of honeysuckle and hibiscus
Fill the air
Intoxicating my senses...

My longing for him intense
As the noonday sun...

Slowly I rub oils on my skin
Anticipating the ecstasy that awaits...

No other thought, only to please him.

At last, he comes...
We lay among the flowers
Two lost souls now become one
Lost in each other...

My dreams of a thousand years
All fulfilled with one embrace-
One touch-
One kiss...

Apples fall from trees above us...
We eat of them-
Succulent, juicy, sweet as his love...

I pull him towards me again
My longing insatiable...

He comes into me, into my soul
My heart, my essence...

His movements as one with mine-
His mouth soft upon my skin-
His hands firm around me -

Our pleasures immeasurable...

As the summer breeze and waning sun
Give rise to the moon and stars
He takes me again in his arms

With whispers of his longing for me
Filling the scented air...
We melt into the velvet night

Never to be seen again.

No comments: