Thursday, January 27, 2011

~Always In Your Love~



Across the horizons of golden mist
within the valleys time forgot
I search to find on this final journey
the love etched deep within my soul

Through canyons of time
vivid images relay
the passion that consumes my heart
the past now the future thought not to be
encompasses my being

With each dawning of the sun
each rising of the moon
though age withers me
my spirit stays young
hopeful through seasons of change
your love be sustained

No distance be too long
no sacrfice too great
to reach the part of me once lost
knowing no other love but yours
could fill this void
my quest and destiny

When at last my journey is complete
the mysteries of life at last revealed
your face will be the last I see
across the moon, always in your love.

No comments: