Monday, March 26, 2007

~Discovery~





















Moonlight melts in shades of gold upon us...
he whipsers in my ear how much my love pleases him

Gently, the wind beckons to the trees
as they bend to enjoin us...

As if in a dance

Oh, how his eyes reveal his soul to me
Pulling me towards him entranced
How his lips speak to me of unending pleasures to come
Locked beneath his skin so warm against mine

This night a revelation not just of body...
but of a displaced soul yearning for a home
among the embers of past loves burnt out

Dreams that wane no more
my most wonderful discovery
Born this night beneath the stars, forever young
Love made in the rapture of two hearts
Pure...Golden as the moon that reveals our true identities

Gently, I whisper how his love pleases me
That he love me forever with all he has...
He takes me in his arms
his answer warm, sweet, eternal

Now I know why the moon shines , the wind blows,
the leaves beckon...

Their secrets are revealed to all lovers
in the discovery of their souls

This night my journey's end, my life's beginning.

No comments: