Saturday, April 28, 2007

~Rain~



Gently it trickles down our bodies...

Cool, wet, sensual...Forming pools of reflection at our feet

Our tongues savoring its flavor mingling with the saltiness of our skin

It refreshes us with its softness as I am inflamed by the hardness of his wet body against mine...

Slowly we move in rhythm...The rain beating heavier and faster down upon us...

We slide down the trunk of our tree...The leaves whispering of our love in the wind...

Every breath bringing us closer as we melt into each other...

He holds me as I stroke his hair soaked with the sweet fragrance of jasmine

As we lay silently in ecstasy...

As the rain subsides he pours himself upon me again...

Saturating me in the cool wet sensuality of his love...

Oh, how I love the rain...Setting us free.

No comments: