Sunday, August 03, 2008

~Morning Mist~
















In early morn upon the moors
I walk in shades of colored light

Conflicted both in heart and mind
Searching for my soul

My solitude my only comfort
As the mist wraps itself around me

Longing for your arms to replace it
Your lips to make me whole

Where are you now at dawn's breaking
As the dew caresses my feet

I long to have you walk beside me
To take away this pain

Do you not know how much I love you?
How you fill my empty days?

Your face in my every thought
As I imagine your kisses on me sweet as rain

Looking out into the myst
A light rain falls upon me

I see you coming in the distance
As if in a dream

Do my eyes deceive me
Have you heard my heart?

After all these years that I have waited
Is this what it seems?

Make sweet love to me, wet and soft
Make this world melt away

Be my lover, my passion's end
Enraptured in the morning mist

Where dreams always stay.

No comments: