Saturday, March 03, 2012

~Tantric Love~






Candles, music, shadows entrance
Our hearts as we begin our tantric dance
Hands outstretched in anticipation
Of this most explosive soul sensation

No need to touch the physical plane
Our inner beings are one and the same
On a level of intense satisfaction
In a metaphysical attraction

Light the flame within my heart
Caress my being, make it part
Of this joy I feel with you
Unlike anything lovers do

Fill me with your energy
Kiss me with your light
Wrap your soul around me
Make all of me yours this night

So special is this love I share with you
No conventional way will do
This climax of the soul in harmony
With your spiritual synergy

Take my breath, feel my pain
Teach me how to love again
In higher consciousness ecstacy
You and I are truly free

So complete, now we are one
Our connection cannot be undone
Wherever we are under stars above
We will always have our tantric love

No comments: