Sunday, April 28, 2013

~Love Of My Life~



I could not live this life without you
I could not bear not having you in my arms
To never see the sunrise in your smile
To never know your many charms

I could not walk this lonely earth without you
To see the beauty through my eyes alone
To never hold your hand and share those tender moments
Would be as if my soul were hard as stone

I would not see the moon and stars without you
Their luster would be as time fades into space
To never feel the soft night breeze caress us
Is simply something I cannot face

I shall not feel my heart beating without you
I shall have nothing else I can believe
Your existence makes my life worth living
I love you, please say you love me

For all my life I've waited for you
A heart and soul without a place
I shall not be complete without you
One love time cannot erase...

No comments: